Below we outline what data we use, how its used and what choices and rights you have in respect to the data that is held.
We only ever collect the minimum of data from you, such as contact details, This data is held in our systems, No access is available to outside organisations. We do not loan, share or sell your information
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to 3rd Parties for goods delivery purposes, where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
- Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login).
- To manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us.
- With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you.
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
Customer contact details are shared with the following 3rd Party’s; for postal requirements:
Royal Mail - https://www.royalmail.com/privacy-policy
Credit card details are never received or stored by us, all payments are processed through our 3rd party gateways:
SagePay - https://www.sagepay.co.uk/policies/privacy-policy
PayPal - https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Please use the links for more information.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by visiting https://www.bigmicball.com/index.php?route=account/newsletter and logging into your account or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold by visiting http://www.bigmicball.com/index.php?route=module/isenselabs_gdpr or clicking on the GDPR link on the bottom of the page.
Any questions relating to GDPR can be sent to:
BIG MIC BALL,
Unit B Hadrian Works,
Email : [email protected]